BBA in Business & Economics – Sam Houston State University
MBA – Sam Houston State University
Designee – CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member)
Paul S. McDonald & Associates, Inc.
Founder and President (1978 to present)
Paul is the owner of a multi-service real estate company which provides various managerial services including acquisition, management, rehabilitation, and sales of apartment units in Houston, Texas. Properties under his supervision have ranged from upper-middle class Galleria area properties to low-income housing credit projects in the Gulfton area.
McDonald Securities, Inc.
Founder and President (1984 to 2002)
Licensed broker-dealer company, sold in 2002.
Associates in Financial Planning, Inc.
Founder and President (1980 to 1984)
This financial planning business focused primarily on real estate, insurance, retirement plans, and general financial planning. This was one of the first of such businesses in Houston and grew to a $1 million business.
Paul currently owns interests in numerous real estate partnerships formed from 1985 through the present day. He has previously owned interests in eight real estate partnerships and two equipment leasing partnerships - all of which were profitable ventures. Mr. McDonald is an investor in all deals that he manages.
CIVIC AND PROFESSIONAL
- Member, Texas Apartment Association
- Member, Houston Apartment Association
- Former President and Membership Chairman, Houston Chamber of Commerce Small Business Council
- Former Chairman, Westchase Business Council
- Former Chairman, Gulfton Area Action Council
- Board Member, The Gathering of Men
- Board Member, The Get Together, Inc.
- Former Board Member, The WorkFaith Connection
- Former Board Member, Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Former Board Member, West University Little League
- Hunters’ Harvest