BBA in Business & Economics – Sam Houston State University
MBA – Sam Houston State University
Designee – CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member)
Paul S. McDonald & Associates, Inc.
Founder and President (1978 to present)
Owner of a multi-service real estate company which provides various managerial services including acquisition, management, rehabilitation and sales of apartment units in Houston, Texas. Properties have ranged from upper middle class Galleria area properties to low income housing credit projects in the Gulfton area and have included over 1,145 units.
McDonald Securities, Inc.
Founder and President (1984 to 2002)
A Licensed broker-dealer company, sold in 2002.
Associates in Financial Planning, Inc.
Founder and President (1984 to 1980)
Financial planning business focused primarily on real estate, insurance, retirement plans and general financial planning. Was one of the first such businesses in Houston and grew to a $1 million business.
Currently owns interests in numerous real estate partnerships formed from 1985 through the present day. He has previously owned interests in eight real estate partnerships and two equipment leasing partnerships - all of which were profitable ventures. Mr. McDonald is an investor in all deals that he manages.
CIVIC AND PROFESSIONAL
- Member, Texas Apartment Association
- Member, Houston Apartment Association
- Former President and Membership Chairman, Houston Chamber of Commerce Small Business Council
- Former Chairman, Westchase Business Council
- Former Chairman, Gulfton Area Action Council
- Board Member, The Gathering of Men
- Board Member, Get Together, Inc.
- Former Board Member, The WorkFaith Connection
- Former Board Member, Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Former Board Member, West University Little League
- Hunters’ Harvest