PERRY M. WAUGHTAL
BS in Accounting - Augustana College
CPA - Retired
Songy Partners, LLC - Atlanta, GA
Limited Partner (1994 to present)
Perry advises management on SPL’s real estate investments and developments. He is overall responsible for strategic planning, management, and operations. He is also a co-investor in SPL’s acquisitions and developments, and he assists with equity and debt negotiations.
Hines Interests Limited Partnership
Vice Chairman and CFO (1964 to 1994)
Here, Perry served for thirty years as Vice Chairman of development and operations and as Chief Financial Officer. He was responsible for financing eight billion dollars ($8,000,000,000) of real estate development projects which were comprised of office, retail, hotel, residential, and industrial facilities. Perry shouldered firm-wide responsibility for company administration and financial reporting. The company grew from eleven people in one office to three thousand people in twenty-five offices worldwide during his tenure.
Civic and Professional
- Augustana College Board of Trustees (2004 - present)
- United Way of Houston/Gulf Coast Board of Trustees (1990-94)
- Co-Chairman United Way Campaigns (1988, 1990-93)
- Houston School for Deaf Children Endowment Boards (1980-93)
- Houston Campfire Girls Board (1980)
- Houston Cancer Society Board (1974)
- Kinder Morgan Management (2001 - present)
- Kinder Morgan Energy Partners (2000 - present)
- Healthtronics, Inc. (2003 - 2008)
- Enron Liquids Pipeline (1993-97)
- Texas Commerce Bank – Richmond (1986-88)
- Rosenberg Bank and Trust (1984-85)
Mr. & Mrs. Waughtal were honored as Houstonians of the Year in 1991.
Type your paragraph here.